The Most Radical Birthday Party You Will Ever Have!
Radical Science Comes to you! Fun, Interactive & Always Entertaining!
Your child can still have a safe socially distanced birthday party with Radical Science. We have been working for several months to develop special programs and to adapt our parties to comply with all Covid-19 health guidelines.
Our parties are fun and interactive all while respecting the limited contact and social distance procedures. Radial Science ensures optimal health measures before entering your home. Items are sanitized and properly cleaned, each participant will receive their own individual science kit, presenters wear facemasks, and hand sanitizer is provided when needed.
Radical Science is back with an exciting new way to Light Up! Your party. Join our expert scientists as they take your party-goers on a journey through the science behind fireworks and flashpoints. We delve deep into the sticky science of polymers with personal kits to ensure your guests stay safe while still enjoying the hands-on entertainment Radical Science is known for. Don’t forget your camera when we guide your jr. scientist through gases with gusto and everyone sets off their “photobombs”. Your guests will love the take-home experiments that include our signature slime and a lively lava lamp. Please contact us directly if you have any additional question
All shows 45-60 minutes in length
Please note: As of March 1st, all birthday party bookings must be prepaid by credit card or email transfer. This payment is fully refundable up until 2 weeks prior to the event. Within those 2 weeks, there is a $50 cancellation fee. Parties can be rescheduled at any time with no charge.
“Looking for something a little different? Ask us about customizing your birthday party based on your favourite science!”
Requirements and Guidlines:
- Access to a sturdy table. (card table size/ small dining table)
- Access to a Sink – Filling Beakers, Rinsing Cotton Candy Bowl, Clean up.
- Access to electrical outlet.
- Inside space where social distancing measures can be maintained.
- We will post signs/notices to ensure guests understand there is known risk associated in being in public spaces with others.
- Seating area must be at least 2 m from presentation table.
- Adult to kid ratio of 1:4 minimum.
- Maximum group size in line with Provincial/Municipal regulations.
- Material bins will be sanitized upon removal from car prior to entering presentation space.
- We will provide hand sanitizer.
- All participants will be asked to pre-screen. Anyone who answers yes to any pre-screen question is not permitted for the presentation (symptoms, travel, working with someone + or exposed to Covid). Questionnaire will be sent out prior to and required to be completed prior to outreach starting:
- We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- If you’re sick, please don’t participate and encourage your family not to participate until you are well.
- Participants are asked to wear PPE (masks).